Thursday, September 20, 2007

Welcome to our new blog!

Hello and welcome to the natreps' new blog. Let's see how this will help us keep in touch in between conferences. I am happy to see you all here!

3 comments:

Gra said...

Dear Peppi and All, nice to start my new virtual life with you in this beautiful, sunny, autumn morning inside the forest.

cloakndagger said...

Hi Everybody,
I'm just joining - been up to a bi- and multilingual conference in Bolzano. Though not really my bailiwick - interesting. It was nice seeing some EuroCALL members up there. The weather there was incredible.
Suzanne (Italy)

Margaret Gammell said...

Hi everyone, just back from a (computer free) break in France, hence the delay in my joining... :)
It was great to see everyone in Coleraine and I look forward to keeping in touch via this blog. Re books for George, don't forget the CALL bibliography compiled by Angela Chambers available under the Resources section of the EUROCALL website at: http://www.eurocall-languages.org/resources/bibliography/books.html BTW this section will soon be restricted, members-only.
Margaret